View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:12 AM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
Cannon Defense...

I'm up for it. All depends how many would like to do it too so they can get the best cannon ram in the game, a rev ram, which I have yet to get one. Teams can range from two to four players. The tricky part, as always, is the time at which players are available to attend and since they come from Europe and as far away as towards Alaska and Hawaii, let's have an all day/ all night CD love affair! lol, if only I could be up for 24 hours straight!

So if any of you want to do Cannon Defense, go ahead and post which of the following times are best for your pirate and I will update on this post. Server will be a Quiet one and yet to be determined. For now, let's see who wants in and when they would like to Cannon Defense. I will do my best to attend each one if still needed.

Cannon Defense
Friday and Saturday
Quiet server - Cortola
Padres del Fuego at Ft Dundee CD
Time,

8:00 am EST (3:00 pm Athens/ 1:00 pm London/ 5:00 am Sacremento/ 2:00 am Honolulu)
1) me
2) myself
3) Irene
3)

11:00 am EST (6:00 pm Athens/ 4:00 pm London/ 8:00 am Sacremento/ 5:00 am Honolulu)
1) myself
2) Dark_Pixie
3) anyone's guess...

2:00 pm EST (9:00 pm Athens/ 7:00 pm London/ 11:00 am Sacremento/ 8:00 am Honolulu)
1) myself
2) my bro
3) any friend online at the time lol [here we go!]

5:00 pm EST (12:00 am Athens/ 10:00 pm London/ 2:00 pm Sacremento/ 11:00 am Honolulu)
1) same as above rofl

8:00 pm EST (3:00 am Athens/ 1:00 am London/ 5:00 pm Sacremento/ 2:00 pm Honolulu)
1) myself
2) Captain Jason
3) party crasher #1
4) party crasher #2

Okay, don't know who might crash the party during these times on Friday and Saturday. Just show up and make sure you lower the graphics in your game settings. It's gonna take a while to reach wave 60 and beyond. So have some snacks and your favorite beverage ready.

Update:
Cannon Defense will be at Padres! I had two complete strangers join in and though we reached to wave 70, it did upset our rhythm. Two got the Rev Ram though, one disconnected, well another disconnected before they arrived, so make that two disconnects altogether. Unfortunately for me, lol, my comp froze at the end of the game. Had to power off in order to get out. Might happen to any of you, so if it does, just know to manually power off the comp and after 5 minutes, reboot.

Once again, CD at Padres where it is highly unlikely that any one will just join in long after our team does. I swear POTCO needs to fix that as well as a few other things I'm going to tell them about. Most players are using average comps and don't stand a chance to get a Rev Ram at wave 70 when one too many interruptions occur. Going back in to get the Rev Ram. Me wants it! rofl

Last edited by Platinum Pirate; 04-21-2012 at 04:41 PM..