View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Co-GM of The Thieves Den
Sven Osymthe's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Woot
Sven Osymthe is a buccaneerSven Osymthe is a buccaneerSven Osymthe is a buccaneer
A: Weapon Questions:

1: What is yer favourite Sword type? (Cutlass, Broadsword, Sabre)
Cutlass personally. Although I liked the animation for sabre and the broadsword was quite useful.. you can't beat the classic.

2: What is yer favourite Gun type? (Bayonet, Blunderbuss, Musket, Pistol, Repeater)
Pistol.. although I disliked this weapon type in general.

3: What is yer favourite Dagger type? (Dagger, Throwing Knifes)
Dagger, much like the cutlass, you can't beat the classic.

4: What is yer favourite Weapon in the game? (World Eater Blade, Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss, Revenant Doll, Dagger of the Dark Idol, etc...)
I would have to say the pirate blade (I think that's the name). It didn't have any effects, but it was the sword that I owned the longest.

B: Seafaring Questions!

5: What is yer favourite Ship type? (Brig, Frigate, Galleon, Sloop)
Sloop, as I wasn't around for the brig. It was the fastest ship, and since I disliked sailing.. speed was important.

6: What is yer favourite Cannon Ammo? (Round, Chain, Grape, Firebrand, Thunderbolt, Explosive, Fury)
Thunderbolt for longer ranged attacks.

7: Steering, Cannons, or Repair?
Steering, although I only enjoyed that for the boss battle.

8: What is yer favourite Bounty Hunter/Warship
I haven't a clue.

9: What is yer favourite Ship Upgrade?
Wasn't there for that either.

C: General Questions:

10: Land combat or Sea combat?
Land, as sea combat just wasn't interesting to me.

11: What is yer favourite Side Activity? (Cannon Defense, Cards, Fishing, Potions)
Potions, tetris is a nice game.. and that's basically what this was. Throw in the fact that potions added small little things.. it was certainly worth it for me.

12: What is yer favourite Story Quest? (Black Pearl, Raven's Cove)
Black Pearl, I still remember the old days when it was near impossible to beat.

13: Who is yer favourite member of the Black Pearl Crew? (Carver, Gordon Greer, Hendry Cutts, Nill Offrill, Doc Grog, Gunner, Mary Lash, Giladoga, John Smith)
I honestly don't remember enough about any of them...

14: What is yer favourite Settled Island? (Cuba, Kingshead, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, Raven's Cove, Tortuga)
Kingshead, home of the once infamous empty Kingshead glitch. Before it was patched, that was one of the most interesting areas in the game.

15: What is yer favourite Wild Island? (Cutthroat Isle, Devil's Anvil, Driftwood Isle, Isla Cangrejos, Isla Perdida, Isla Tormenta, Outcast Isle, Rumrunner's Isle)
Tormenta, I believe that is the location where I mastered my pirate.

16: Will you miss it all?
Although I left for over three years only to return for the final two weeks, I will miss it. The game itself was rather dull after beating it, but it had the strongest gaming community I have encountered.