View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Admiral in SvS
Bart Blueginty's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award Design A Rum Logo Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Piratey
Bart Blueginty is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYblade View Post
The issue that a lot of pirates forget is WE, as players, are ALL responsible to keeping to the code. We have do have the tools to keep our game in best shape IF only we act ourselves and report those said pirates that are cheating and hacking away. It's called REPORT button or send Feedback.

*Gasps* What do you mean report another player?
Let's face it. With the downsizing and shifting of resources, there's not that many Games Masters or mods to monitor all these activities. What we can do is HELP by notify Dx of these scalawags on game and report what we see. Savvy?

But surely it's not down to us to report those using 3rd Party programs, after all they may have been using them for a while in secret before showing off to everyone saying oh look I'm a level 1 and do crazy ned emo or I can do the zombie dance even though its not out yet. Surely Disney should have a program installed that blocks 3rd party programs.