View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:23 PM
...Fireheart...
Juliana Maria's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Book Title Participation's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot Pirate's 2010 Award Design A Sail Winner's Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Tropical
Juliana Maria is a first mateJuliana Maria is a first mateJuliana Maria is a first mateJuliana Maria is a first mate
You find a ship that gives that high cargo that you can sell and stuff... then you sink it.. even if it sinks you, you just push the back button that brings you to the previous web page... not only does it keep the damage so you can finish it off, but it lets you go back to just keep sinking it giving you new cargo that you can sell. It's not a glitch or anything it's just something i guess they overlooked.. or maybe they wanted it like that who knows lol.. All I know is that it gives you alot of gold. Can only transger 1,000 a day which stinks but either way.. my baby pirate (lvl 4) already has 16,000 gold lol!! Just from me transferring it every once and awhile =)

Just tried in on the site that you posted... its works for that too. Just push the back button and continuously sink it.. First find a high lvl ship like the Giant Octopus or Giant Shark though..