View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Is stranded on a desert island!
stevefrank's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Which Famous Pirate Are You Award 
Total Awards: 1

stevefrank is scurvy dog
Captain Jack Sparrow (actor Johnny Depp) is unquestionably a matchless pirate action hero. His action mixed with fun really provides a distinct type of amusement, which seems arduous to find in other hero. His company with Angelica in “On Stranger Tides’ throbs my heart. The action of the gorgeous girl is really mind-blowing at some instances. Sometimes that sweet girl allures me more than Jack Sparrow. I am eagerly waiting for the next film of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series.

These are not only the characters that allure me for this movie. The glimpse of the medieval era really takes me to another world. Jack Sparrow’s meeting with King George is really amazing. It is one of the funniest scenes as Jack says why people forget appending ‘captain’ in front of his name, and he does not recognize king. Moreover, the costumes of this character are really wonderful. The dark shades of these dresses remind me the gothic style clothing also.

One more pirate character of another movie is coming in the mind, i.e., Captain Nemo of “League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”. Have you heard the name of this pirate? The aforementioned film is a steampunk movie and Captain Nemo is a science genius despite being a pirate.