View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:37 PM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
Sounds a little too complicated to me.

I stand at reasonable distance from Gen Darkhart and hit him with three throwing knives. He starts using throwing knives back. Then I switch to grenades and he switches to his sword ... and just stands there. (One of the handy little glitches in the POTCO game engine.) Well, about 9 times out of 10 he stands there. Then I bomb him at my leisure and wait for him to come round again. No need to do long volley or anything like that.

Yes, the underlings usually get in the way. Yes, they usually get blown to pieces before they can do anything. Yes, they are extra Rep ... usually +1.

If I want to do this solo, I usually pick a server that is not being heavily used.

Of course it's usually faster and easier if you're with a group and part of a crew. Why is it you get more rep with a group than alone? You should only get a percentage of the rep.

Crimson Rose