View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 06:26 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
After a nail-biting last minute tie (we've been seeming to have plenty of those lately!) a winner for this week has been crowned! I am pleased to announce that the honor of being this week's Partner of the Week goes to...

Co-Guildmaster Alice Darkbane!!!

Kyle is an invaluable member not only for the guild, but for myself. On top of being an overall outstandingly fun and out-going friend, over the past week during my brief absence Kyle has really saved my rear by filling in for me as Guildmaster, keeping a weathered eye over the guild and making sure that I knew anything that was going on. He has always proven himself to be an ever-loyal, determined, and reliable person, and this week as he has led the guild in my stead has only reinforced that. I know in my heart that I could have not been more fortunate than to have a Co-Guildmaster as driven and hard-working as Kyle, and he is earning is spot as one of the finest Officers this guild has ever seen in it's legacy!

Though Kyle is not all hard work either; on the personal level Kyle and I have become the best of friends, and through thick and thin he has proven to be one of best friends I have ever had. His love for his friends, untamed creativity, and sometimes eccentric ways have only proven to be some of his most interesting assets, and it's what makes him such a unique and fun person to be around that makes him a truly great friend to all.

Now we all know that among the many artists that Kyle fangirls over, there is a special someone that will always remain at the top of his list (and mine!) So Kyle, when you manage to get those tickets to the Born This Way Ball, be sure to take this along with you:

And of course, don't forget to take Pete the Parrot with you, who throughout this week shall guide you on your course on the "Road 2 Love:"

Congrats, Kyle!!