View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Bring me that horizon!
Tiberius Fireskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Shots
Tiberius Fireskull is a buccaneerTiberius Fireskull is a buccaneer
A: Weapon Questions:

1: What is yer favourite Sword type? (Cutlass, Broadsword, Sabre)
The cutlass. Old, faithful and true.

2: What is yer favourite Gun type? (Bayonet, Blunderbuss, Musket, Pistol, Repeater)
Musket, for certain. I loved my Sacred Musket.

3: What is yer favourite Dagger type? (Dagger, Throwing Knifes)
Throwing knives.

4: What is yer favourite Weapon in the game? (World Eater Blade, Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss, Revenant Doll, Dagger of the Dark Idol, etc...)
My Black Shark Blade... perhaps the best weapon that I ever looted, it became all that I ever needed. Truly a beautiful weapon.

B: Seafaring Questions!

5: What is yer favourite Ship type? (Brig, Frigate, Galleon, Sloop)
I'm different from many of the old timers in that I choose the Brig. It truly was a brilliant ship, and everything about it seemed to work well with me.

6: What is yer favourite Cannon Ammo? (Round, Chain, Grape, Firebrand, Thunderbolt, Explosive, Fury)
Chain shots were always fun. I loved to watch my opponent sit helplessly after tearing their masts down.

7: Steering, Cannons, or Repair?
Steering. I was never any good at cannoning anyway. If I remember correctly, my first pirate was around level 40 by the time he finally got Firebrand.

8: What is yer favourite Bounty Hunter/Warship
Red Dervish was my favorite hunter, also because it is the one that I feared the most. For Warships, I'll say Tally-Ho due to its great magnificence.

9: What is yer favourite Ship Upgrade?
Skull and Bones... with red sails.

C: General Questions:

10: Land combat or Sea combat?
Hard to say here. I adore flagships, since it's a blend of the two. It's just unfortunate that the only flagship worth any effort is The Queen Anne's Revenge. I suppose I'll go ahead and say sea, but I still love fighting on land.

11: What is yer favourite Side Activity? (Cannon Defense, Cards, Fishing, Potions)
Potions. I'm weird.

12: What is yer favourite Story Quest? (Black Pearl, Raven's Cove)
Raven's Cove. It's a shame that there were't more quests like it.

13: Who is yer favourite member of the Black Pearl Crew? (Carver, Gordon Greer, Hendry Cutts, Nill Offrill, Doc Grog, Gunner, Mary Lash, Giladoga, John Smith)
Carver, for the sake of old, cherished memories of my pirate as a youngster.

14: What is yer favourite Settled Island? (Cuba, Kingshead, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, Raven's Cove, Tortuga)
Mind if I say the OLD Padres Del Fuego, for the cliff diving? Ahh, I wish I was able to cliff dive one last time....

15: What is yer favourite Wild Island? (Cutthroat Isle, Devil's Anvil, Driftwood Isle, Isla Cangrejos, Isla Perdida, Isla Tormenta, Outcast Isle, Rumrunner's Isle)
Rumrunner's Isle, of course! Sorry, but Davy Jones's crew cannot come close to beating a cellar full of rum!

16: Will you miss it all?
I will indeed.