View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybunny View Post
There are year subscriptions but I personally would rather do it monthly. Would you guys consider placing a monthly subscription?
You have to keep in mind that subscriptions are nothing more than donations to the site to keep us only but we're giving you something extra back in return. If we allowed monthly, it really wouldn't help us that much.

Example, you pay 42 cents a month for the option of a userpage. It costs us $249 a month to stay online. This monthly cost is just to keep us online and doesn't pay for renewal or new software that we could use on the site. It would probably cost us and you more to keep paying 42 cents a month than the fees to transfer those funds.

Now if you donate as small as $10, you get a userpage for an entire year worth of use. The one time fees to transfer these funds wouldn't be too much for either of us, so more of that money would actually go towards keeping us afloat.

Most of our donations/subscriptions aren't that expensive except for the life time which pays for an entire month to keep us online. But you get quite a bit back for the life time of your account in exchange for helping us out so much.