Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 3

Angel Daggerfury is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Daggerfury View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Ironcutter View Post
I might add for the normal cutlass that you MUST have one level of Hack to get Slash, and one level of Slash to get Cleave, and so on. You HAVE to have those skills available, so don't skip them, it won't work.
Sorry, but not everyone has this luxury. If ur pirate is very OLD, like created back in 2007/first half of 2008, if u HAVE NEVER retrained yet lolol, these pirates can can have Cleave & Flourish skipped. Most of the older pirates have Cleave & Gouge skipped on Dagger. I only know 2 pirates with Flourish skipped, one of the GM of Icerage's pirates & one of the GM of Coastal Pirates's pirates, not sure if there's anyone else . If ya want proof, hit up the Leaderboards for PvP wins for Top 100 Pirates or whatever, most of the top 100 on the list have skipped blade skills for Cleave & Gouge.

And also, the 1st day that Retraining was released, u could skip skills that day too, they released an update that night, & the next day if u retrained u had to unlock the skills in order now for all new pirates ='(
Some of my friends got skipped skills make me so jealous! lolol Wish Disney would allow us to skip skills again.
Was looking at the directory earlier, so went ahead & looked up for examples of ppl ik who got Cleave or Flourish or Gouge skipped.
Phala Sea
Johnny Sailmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibby View Post
Hey guys, I need your help. Cannon comes with 28 total SPs (Skill Points) right? If not, tell me so I can change the guide, Also a small bump, but mainly a question.
I thought everything gave 30 pts hence the 30 lvls? + 2 of the starting points so so technically u have 32 pts per weapon.