HatedByManyWantedByPlenty
Angel Daggerfury's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 3

Angel Daggerfury is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Firestack View Post
Brawl deserves a point, because you aren't going to be PvPing a ton of "expert criticizers" in PvP
lol aww wasn't trying to come off as a ciriticizer tone, just saying what ppl usually say about it, i dont use any cheap stuff unless ppl do it to me first, but i do gotta say i dislike ppl who got max brawl =O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven Osymthe View Post
Nice tips everyone. The only thing I'm really gonna comment on is, what people consider to be "cheap" in PvP.

Nothing is really cheap in PvP, because everyone has the option to unlock that skill. I don't really like when people use the dagger skills (it makes me lag for some reason), or a broadsword (requires absolutely no aim, you just have to be near the opponent), but I deal with it. Those that do complain about it, I've noticed that they don't have a problem until they realize they're losing.

Every combo for the sword has this effect. People don't really pay attention to that though, simply because hack is the first attack.

--------------------
PvP has really changed in the past few years. I used to PvP a lot, however due to the constant complaining (I avoid using "cheap" moves - unless they use them) I've limited myself to just friends. Some of the complaints now are just ridiculous.. someone accused me of "speeding" (after they fixed it), just because I killed them
Yes, ppl who use broadsword in pvp r totally annoying coz they get angry when u urself use broadsword against them *rolls eyes* i remember when at first the only cheap moves were brawl & throw dirt, & then all the sudden having too many pts on asp is considered cheap by some so blah. i'm someone who used to have max asp, but i retrained & now i dont think any of my pirates got more than 1 pt on asp. agreeing to pvp with only cutlass seems to solve most problems with ppl who also complain about fast switching *uber rolls eyes*.

What I meant by the slow effect on attacks is that max hack is like 1 pt on asp coz they both have 6 second slow duration. It isn't noticable when u only have like 3 second slow duration (what 1 pt on any sword attack is), 2 pts on sword is still 3 seconds, isnt until 3 pts on sword then its 4 sec slow, then 4 pts is 5 sec slow, and 5 pts max is 6 sec slow.

I used to pvp a lot, way too much drama (worse than svs's drama i think lolol) even had one pirate in top 100 overall leaderboard for pvp mayhem 2 years ago before all the boards got messed up, even back then ppl were complaining that I was skipping too much *rolls eyes* before speeding was even brought into the game, i've never speeded ever on that game. even when they used brawl on me they still couldnt win rofl