View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Founder
Maggie Mchazzard's Primary Pirate Info

Maggie Mchazzard is scurvy dog
Bug report reply concerning unable to turn in completed quests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
I am on the same quest and cannot find the chest. BTW you do not have to sail there, you can teleport to the island by clicking on the island in the map....
I have had problems with my map, so I have not been able to teleport. Quite a few people have had problems with their maps, at least that is what I read on a few different posts. I did find the black chest and it was down on the beach in the middle of the crabs. The diamond was in the cemetery as a previous poster indicated.

I am getting very frustrated again because two of my pirates have completed quests but the people they were running the quests for, they won't acknowledge that they are complete. I took some screenshots and sent in a bug report concerning this and here is the reply:

Thank you for contacting Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

Please know the Pirates Online team is currently looking into this issue. All players will receive a fix to this problem in an upcoming patch, which will be automatically downloaded and installed when released.

We appreciate your help and patience in resolving this problem and hope you continue to enjoy your time spent in Pirates Online.

Thanks again for your email and we look forward to seeing you soon in Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

"something, something, something and a bottle of rum"