View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 05:20 AM
Rose Goldmonger
Sassybree's Primary Pirate Info

Sassybree is scurvy dog
Trouble with June and other issues

Ok, I am on the quest to get Greer free of the stocks for the crew. The problem is June, she is giving me such a hard time, first when I took her parrot quest somehow all her other quests got reset and had to redo about 2/3 of them. Now I FINALLY finish the last one, and what does she say? "I got nothin for ya mate" .

I have seen several other issues on here that are similar and the suggestions made so I tried changing seas and I tried on all 4 seas, didn't help. Then I tried cancelling the quest so at least I would have an objective, it rolled back and she says we are starting over but she doesn't give me any quests to do and when I talk to her again what does she say? "I got nothin for ya mate" . And now I can't cancel back any further to get a new quest from Gibbs, it's just not an option. Any suggestions?

Also I was wondering if anyone else got the Earned 0 points list every few minutes. It is rather annoying and hoping it either happens to everyone or someone knows how to change it.