View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Storm View Post
Ah, dashes and underscores.

Right!

But Batleth, another thing about using those is in the default editor for posts, if you fill an entire line in the "edit post" box, it shows up as incomplete when someone hits "Preview Post", and doesn't fill the whole line you wanted the dashes and underscores to be in.

Ex. I will put a dash line:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under this line is where the dash key input ended because the text box automatically shifted to this line. However, at the time of the post, this line isn't long enough to fill the line inside of the thread that displays this post.

It's confusing to explain but hopefully you'll get it.

And yes, I understand you guys thought of security when disabling html. There are so many tags someone could use and take control of a thread...

I believe javascript would work too, if html wasn't blocked... too much control then.
Yeah, I get what you mean. Try using [hr][/hr]