View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
The above is a entirely new set of policy guidelines for the site as well as our other sites. Please, take the time to review these as there are many changes from our previous version that we were using and it's your responsibility to know these when posting! We've worked very hard to provide a more user-friendly set of policy guidelines for everyone that now coincides with new standards for PG-rating, changes made in Disney's policies, and the newest trends of the internet.

Since there are so many changes, we will be allowing a period where we will be ignoring most minor violations. We are giving everyone a chance to review these without getting into trouble for site violations. I am leaving this thread open for discussions. Please, do not attack the policies or the mod staff in your replies. I will only be answering civil questions and concerns about this new set of policies.

Please, be patient as we make several changes to the site to adjust things in accordance with these new policies. Such as; We will no longer have an approved hosting site thread, since advertising has been completely rewrote and now allows the use of just about any hosting site on the internet. Our filters will soon be adjusted to reflect this as well and other changes we will be making over the next few days.

Past policy violations will have to remain on a user's history as they happened under the policy guidelines in place at that time. However, a mod will take that into consideration if a new violation under the current policy guidelines (those above) happens. That mod will not necessarily move to the next level of contact unless the action is really bad.We understand that some users may have a history of past policy violations that really no longer apply to our new policy guidelines. Past violations of currenlty suspended users can be reviewed and decided upon on a case by case basis. Those user may send in an e-mail to [email protected] for admin review.

We hope that everyone will enjoy these new lighter and user-friendly policy guidelines!

The staff at POF!