View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 06:01 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
In honor of International Talk Like a a Pirate Day tomorrow, September 19th, I'm hereby passing a new legislation strictly for tomorrow!

Tomorrow on Talk Like a Pirate Day, I'm asking that all of you drop the usually tech lingo and such, and pick up your pirate speak both ingame, in real life, and here in posts on the forums! So instead of saying "Anybody up for plundering?" you would say "Avast scoundrels! Any of ye brave souls up for a little sailing on the High Seas?"

Then, for those who can make it on tomorrow night, we will be holding our "Talk Like a Pirate - Party Like a Partner Celebration!" All pirates can join us as we head out for gold and adventure on the High Seas as we plunder enemy ships with a little role play thrown in to the mix. All "arr" welcome!

What: Talk Like a Pirate - Party Like a Partner!
When: All-day September 19th, 2011, and then party with us at 9:00 PM Eastern!
Where: Padres Del Fuego Docks, Kokojillo.
Why: To celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Who: All pirates!