View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Founder
Kidd's Primary Pirate Info

Kidd is scurvy dog
They fixed poker, literally. Cheating NPCs

Yeah, I was winning 880 a pot in poker a few days ago and now it obviosly has drastically changed. All of the cpu players fold everytime I get a decent hand. Very rarely can I win a pot of 400. This takes place at pdf, i am sure all the others a programmed to do this, but take it from me, its extremely lame to do this. No one can win like this, and this was 1 of 2 reasons I even subscribed to premium. Now you cant even make decent gold from playing cards, no matter how good you are. The fold and you end up with the starting pot. Occasionally you get 200 but only because you manage to bid one cpu up till the end. The rest fold. I have seen this time and time again, and see a HUGE difference. Played different servers, and its ridiculous, lame and will make me end my subscription. It wasnt luck, but I remember winning 12k in a night... I remember the type of pots I won..

Not to mention there was an update fixing the supposed crash when you get up from poker. It wouldn't suprise me if they changed the way the cpus played while they were at it. I noticed immediate change over the past few days. Like I said, playing cards was my favorite thing to do, and now the fun is gone, there exists no point. Although it could be that they have it set to automatically fold when someone wins a **** load. Either way its got me angry.

This concluding my post, I must ask one question... Has anyone else noticed this?

That concludes my whiny post.
Thanks for your time.