View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Swabby
Larence's Primary Pirate Info

Larence is scurvy dog
Miss The Old Day

I feel like POTCO could have been a great game, and brought healthy competition to other big name MMORPG's like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Rift etc.... But the developers just didnt take the game in the direction of that. POTCO was my first real in-depth experience in an MMORPG, and got me hooked for about 1.5 years. I met alot of great people and made alot of friends in POTCO, but I felt that the development of the game just seemed to be halted and became more and more forgot about as time went by. If the game had taken a turn, and added instanced fights for 5-10-25-40 players at once with set roles in the fight and goals to achieve things would have grown in leaps and bounds... but alas none of that ever happend. While the browser based version still functioned now and then I would I would log in to my main pirates account and see if any of my old friends were on to say hello, but since that was disabled I no longer do that. At the moment I spend most of my gaming time on WoW and League of Legends, but still miss the early days of POTCO and wish that the game would be revived.

Former Pirate
Larence Tuppington