View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Glitch Pirate
isnear's Primary Pirate Info

isnear is scurvy dog
No doubt Disney has their equations on how best to get these things.

I, like many others it appears, got the lost sword before Disney changed their equations, within the first hour of play after it was released on the main servers.

I have thrown away duplicate and not useful famed weapons in order to open slots... I have thrown away no less than half a dozen famed weapons, but, in hopes that Disney will come around and allow people to trade, I've kept my three Patrons. Knowing the powerful broadswords are by far the better weapon than the Patron, and I have yet to get the top level broadswords, I will trade for that first.

Okay... back to getting drops. YES, of course Disney has their equations, and of course probability is involved. I for one appreciate any input anyone can give me to optimize my chances, so I find this thread very helpful. And no, I am no help at all, because I'm not getting any good drops lately, which means, I am not savvy to the latest Disney equations.

Not only does Disney change the chances of getting something, they change what that something does, so by the time you get that prized item, it may be impotent to your purpose. I noticed that I finally got my dream item on TEST (rumrunner's scroll) only to find the advantages of the more powerful sea scrolls were greatly lessened.

So... bottom line... please post your experiences... it's the best hope we have of passing on the present equation experiences of us players to one another. In that regard, I am a failure at present.