View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
A lot of us keep dreaming and isn't Disney THE place where all ours dreams come true? Sorry if you're hearing the tune like I am right now lol.

They can put all things PvP/SvS in a separate server. The ocean itself where the duel will happen can look different and should really along with the size itself. That ocean should be considerably smaller. Even the islands will get an extreme makeover along with the rules. For example, when you privateer for one of them, all your pirates on that same account can only privateer for that country for 24 hours straight. It's quite ridiculous to see players switch to the winning side so readily when playing SvS. I also highly doubt players can do the Bounty Swap anymore either in this new environment.

I can see two whole new nations involved for a total of four. Singapore being one of them that's for sure. Each one would be located at their own corner of the map. The free for all battle can take place in the middle. No need to put some silly invisible shield around each vessel anymore when docked. Instead the shield walls off each territory. Must pass through the shield to engage the others. Can't use your territory to shoot safely from behind the shield either. aww

However, the new shield drops during special event moments when a nation is permitted to invade the territory. I honestly see more dynamic play in such a new environment. I can see boarding one another's ships as well. During a Muertos Moon I see players walking underwater and doing battle there. It really has potential. And how I wish upon that star to make it so...