View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Admiral in SvS
Bart Blueginty's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award Design A Rum Logo Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Piratey
Bart Blueginty is scurvy dog
Anyone who is looking to get the Rev Ram or Marauder Ram, in my opinion the best time to go for it is at the following time (Sorry I only know GMT and PDT times)

Abassa Server - Port Royal 10pm GMT (6pm PDT)

I know this for a reason as I have luckily got to Wave 79 and picked up the Rev Ram and Marauder Ram at this time, I just happened to go in at wave 3 and was found to be playing along side 2 other players one of them who was getting 100% accuracy 85% of the time.

The Revenant Ram I plundered at wave 58
The Marauder Ram I plundered at waves 78 + 79 (We lost all treasure at Wave 79)

I don't have screenshots of my plundering them, but I have been playing it more often now and Have taken screenshots of my second play so will post them here of my second play Once I have uploaded them to Photobucket

These are my second screenshots of my play unfortunately it's not the Marauder or Rev Ram but gives the idea of when the rams get dropped

Old Cannon Ram - Wave 6
Click the image to view the full version

Searing Cannon Ram - Wave 39

Cotton Cannon Ram - Wave 45