View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:33 PM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Pixie View Post
The last clothing quest unlocks at level 20, and can be found at Adoria Dolores' tailor shop, and it's called Adoria's Family. This also gives mixed tasks, but you might need a friend to help if you're still in the early twenties. The outfit from this quest isn't to die for, but if you put the coat and hat with something else, it could look pretty epic.
This is the "Captain Barbossa" outfit. Everything is charcoal grey to black. I got rid of the coat and the blouse because I didn't like them. However, the hat is the cavalry hat in charcoal, almost black, with a charcoal plume, and goes well with a lot of outfits. The belt is black and is the only black belt I ever found. Good to have a nice black accessory. The pants are charcoal, which goes with some items; I mostly kept it for my "work clothes." The boots are short and black, which is the closest you can come to half-decent shoes, and of course basic black goes with everything.

Crimson Rose