View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Emily Goldeagle
Catherine Ironcutter's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Gaming
Catherine Ironcutter is a pirate wannabe
Y'know, I've always had the best luck when I'm not looking for a famed.

I find that if I purely go to Darkhart to work on say, grenades with no thoughts of a famed, I usually get one after about a half hour to an hour. I've looted famed out of skulls, chests, and pouches, so don't be thinking "oh, it's a pouch, it's gold and a crummy weapon, I'm not even going to bother." I've looted famed off of Darkhart, some enemies in Tormenta (I think they were Brinescums...) and the four raiders right in front of Bonerattler(?) in the Catacombs. I think I've even looted a few fairly nice rare ones off of Gravediggers in the PR graveyard... but anyways.

My point is, try not looking for them. Have fun playing and don't play purely for the weapons, work staff or something, and who knows? You might someday be the owner of El Patron's and 20 famed weapons.