View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
lol blew my mind when my friend with lvl 7 Fishing attracted a Legendary fish this past Saturday. I was under the impression you had to master fishing to activate them. Nope.

I ended up catching one at Fishing 14 after triggering it at Fishing 11. Did this for both of my young pirates. I caught Glittering Girl and Speedy Lou. And I learned that you don't need to cast your lure as far away as possible from your boat. Or, even have it go down as deep as possible. The trick is to find the right spot where your lure stands a good chance of not being eaten by certain level of fishes. Very funny when the cinematic starts to play and all those fishes make a break for it. rofl

Congrats Gamecrazy. He was the one my young pirate first saw but lost. Twice that happen and on the third attempt, he got a winner.