Thread: Loot Chests!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Swabby
Kriss_Man1's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Crazy
Kriss_Man1 is a pirateKriss_Man1 is a pirateKriss_Man1 is a pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Pirate View Post
Funny thing you brought that up. I was thinking the same thing recently. Either they are going to do that, or it's a boo boo they still need to correct.

I would think Crudes are ranked at 1, Commons at 2, Rares at 3, Fames/ Cursed Blades at 4, and Legendaries at 5 regardless of whatever was dropped in those respective pouches, chests, and skulls. Instead, we see some other weird way the value of what it dropped to be ranked at 3 or less. Sounds like a simple mathematical game flaw at work there. You know, kinda like those geniuses did when they launched the Hubble telescope. Took them 3 years to fix that mirror. rofl
ROFL!

I suspect "Plat" is correct on the basis of their Loot Rating System... I think it WAS intended to be a Ranking from Crude to Legendary, but somehow got messed up in coding.

I have looked at the coding and can see where they quite possibly made their mistakes, probably because like MOST things, they were in too much of a rush to release the update... So it ended up released before they figured out all the bugs.

Kriss.