View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Sorcerors Guildmaster.
Dog Gunmorgan's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Blah
Dog Gunmorgan is scurvy dog
Operation: Black Pheonix

So, our guild is back.
But, we aren't the major threats to the East India Trading Co, Navy, and that brainless creep we all know to be Jolly Roger.
At least.... they don't THINK we are. Let's show them we're wrong.
How shall we prove them wrong? Well, we can't loose the element of surprise. So, we'll meet up some where discreet - Raven's Cove. We'll sail outside the Caribbean, until we're behind Tormenta. Then, we charge and sink anybody who looks like they might have something shiny off them. We need to make sure nobody is there to spread the word. And then, we'll massacre the fish people.
After that, we blockade Padres Del Fuego - not even a light sloop shall pass through our ships! Of course, we'll get hunters and we'll destroy their precious warships.
After that, we land at Padres, where we'll split up. Half of us will go through Lava Gorge, while the other goes through Beckett's Quarry. We'll meet at the catacombs, and once we're through with them, we'll head through El Suduron, (Or however you spell it) kill Darkheart, then we'll launch off Padres and head to Port Royal, where we shall party.
When: June 9th, 11:00 Pacific Central time. (Time and date is subject to change.)
Why: If you need to know, I shall slap you.
@Everyone: I encourage you to spread the word to at least three people. And while you are doing this, tell them about the site. Please post below whether or not you're coming, and post who may be coming.