View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Mayhem Evermore
Dark_Pixie's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 All Site Party Winner's Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: JarODirt
Dark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirateDark_Pixie is well renown pirate
You could try the clothing quests. The first one, that unlocks at level 10, is available at the Port Royal tailor. Titled Pirate Life, you have to sink a lot of ships, and I think it's the longest clothing quest. Some of the items are nice, but it's all a matter of taste, really.

The second clothing quest unlocks at level 15, and you can start it at the Tortuga tailor (not Seamstress Anne, that other guy, what's-his-name). It's called Clothing Fit For A Pirate, and the tasks are pretty mixed. The clothes are nice, and my favourite parts of it are the hat, the trousers and the boots.

The last clothing quest unlocks at level 20, and can be found at Adoria Dolores' tailor shop, and it's called Adoria's Family. This also gives mixed tasks, but you might need a friend to help if you're still in the early twenties. The outfit from this quest isn't to die for, but if you put the coat and hat with something else, it could look pretty epic.