View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Swabby
Eric Sunloather's Primary Pirate Info

My Mood: Disney
Eric Sunloather is scurvy dog
Post You've got to be kidding me.

Last night I crashed on Andaba. When I logged back on, I appeared next to 3 experienced cannon defense individuals (WOOHOO!) who had lost their 4th player because he had to leave. They were in need of a 4th player so they asked me.

The entire game we all sat and did nothing because somebody used some kind of glitch with the Ice Shot where you lay infinite amounts of ice that never disappears, and covers the entire playing field. As ice slowly damages anything that passes over it, that means any ships, even the big ships, were nearly INSTANTLY killed upon spawning into the game. I got to wave 56 doing this because I had to leave in the middle of the game to take my brother to the doctor. He wasn't feeling well, but before I left I picked up the famed Fleece Cannon Ram.

Now... I realize that Chain Shot +3 and Critical Strike Rank 3 isn't exactly the best I could have asked for, but it WAS ON MY LIST of rams that I wanted to take away from the game that I am currently setting up.

The game I am planning now is still on... But I feel compensated now for all my trouble planning this out... Shiny new Ram!

I also managed to pick up the Murauder Cannon Ram earlier on which grants you Infinite Chain Shot, Chain Shot +2, and Firebrand + 1... Somebody somewhere really wanted me to improve on my Chain Shot skills... Lol. Am I that bad at slowing ships down?

Best thing that has ever happened to me right after a total server crash... Actually it is the ONLY good thing that has ever happened to me after a crash now that I think of it.