View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Adventurous
Mommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farMommy 2 Jules must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
September 2013 Guess the Picture Contest

I am going to post an image that is a close-up of a familiar item in POTCO.
I want you to PM me
what and where
you think it is.

Each Sunday I will check the entries and award those who got it right with this:

On your honor - DON'T give out any clues or help anyone else until the contest is over.
(YES, I really do mean that)

After I give out the awards and list the winners on this post, I will put up the second picture on September 8th. This will be of the same item, but it will give more detail and might be easier to figure out. You will still earn the award posted above.

Note: If the image you are looking at hasn't changed - look for the image that shows you more each week.

On September 15th, I will post the third and last picture that will have even more detail.

Everyone who sends in a PM with an answer will then receive this award

Good Luck to all and I'll be eagerly awaiting your PM guesses until September 22.

Week #1

Awards:
Captain Jason

Week #2

Awards:
Sapphire Sweetfeather
Charlotte Firemenace
Truesilver
Platinum Pirate
Jamesvsthekraken
Cannonfury
Bart Blueginty

Week #3

Awards:
Luckie OClover
djr_8fan
CYblade

Answer: The stocks in front of the jail on Tortuga.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 10-02-2013 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: added Week 3 winners