View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Swabby
Lizzymae109's Primary Pirate Info

Lizzymae109 is scurvy dog
Pirate's Finesty -- family friendly guild recruiting!

Pirate's Finesty is recruiting! We are a fresh and friendly guild looking for fellow pirates to join our family! Events will be held weekly along with monthly contests and Holiday events. Captain Lizzy Mae created the guild to gather a band of swashbuckling pirates to revolt against the Navy and EITC. We are all family as pirates and together let us thin the numbers of our enemies!

WHAT WE ARE:
-We are a family guild! What does that mean? Whoever, no matter the level or access to the game, is welcomed and immediately part of our family.

-We are respectful. Sure, we're pirates here -- arrrrrg! -- but within our guild we show kindness and respect, especially to our officers. We do not deal with drama.

-We are fun! Every week a event will be held and every month a contest will be held with prizes. We also hold Holiday events and parties as well. Drink up me hearties yo ho!

We only ask one thing from you other then to be respectful to everyone in the guild. We ask that you would ask to TP -- officer, the GM, Veterans, members -- before actually tping. This is a matter to ensure we all have our privacy and want to be left to ourselves for a wee bit while. I'm sure there are times where people simply want to be alone! Asking to tp would ensure no drama as well, something we do not do!

That is all we ask for. If you are interested in joining feel free to shoot me a PM or reply to this post. I will set a time and a place for us to meet so I may invite you.

So let us show the EITC what we have -- finest pirates!