Thread: PNC Photo Album
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:55 PM
---
Captain Del's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Summer Party Participant's Award Book Title Participation's Award Patriot Pirate's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Savvy
Captain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farCaptain Del must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
So I was going through some of my more recent screenshots when it passed over me that I had managed to take a few screens of our escapades on Abassa after our Guild Photo - and to much surprise, I didn't even crash!

It wasn't long after we arrived on Abassa that people began to notice it was us again, () so soon a huge glaring contest erupted in the streets of Tortuga!

Of course, it didn't take long for everybody to warm up to each other, and the Tortugans graciously joined us in a dance party to celebrate some of our guild pride:

Of course, a certain somebody didn't feel up to dancing - so when worst comes to worst, we ganged up on the fella until they changed their mind!

It's always lots of fun getting to visit our mates down on Abassa - maybe we'll visit again sometime soon