View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Davy_Mcwrecker's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Which Famous Pirate Are You Award Klingon Award 2012 Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Design A Weapon Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: NoMood
Davy_Mcwrecker is a pirate wannabe
I feel as if there would be a solution to the problem. The solution would be a simple update and email about the said update. It would be like dominoes. But I feel they don't have enough people working on it, or/and They arent receiving the funding for the things for it. Wouldn't you think, that if someone made a kickstarter for a Pirates of the Carribbean Online Game, that it would be funded, easily? I personally believe that they should talk to the people above them about creating a small and simple kickstarter or indigogo. It wouldn't be hard. You can donate $1. You get features for donating money. For example, on the Oculus Rift Kickstarter, people who donated a certain amount got a beta copy of it. With POTCO, they could easily make a kickstarter with rewards that are $5, $10, $25, $50, $100. Maybe $5 would give you the ability to color your clothes whatever, $10 would get you Automatic Test access, $25 would get you a custom badge beside your name, $50 would get you a custom outfit, and $100 would get you a custom ship or a custom weapon. Obviously, people would pay for special features, and since this is was a popular game, it could have potential. With that small amount of money, they could pull of a little update where they add crafting or items. They would send out an email, and people would come back to try it out. Then they would buy a membership to try more out, then they could get a TV commerical. Then, more people would join and become members. It's again, a domino effect. They just need an update. (Or money)