View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 04:12 AM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
Yes, I've tried clearing all check boxes on the permission to board drop-down. These two in particular are "friends" of mine, and teleport to see ME without a by-your-leave.

I have asked both of them to not teleport to me without asking. The one ignored that and popped onto my ship just as I was leaving an island. I turned around, landed again and immediately cut him from my friends list.

The second came onto my ship, I asked him not to without asking. He tp'd off, asked, then popped on without waiting for a reply. He too got trimmed from my friends list in short order.

I have not had any problems since then (but it's only been a day since the last one.) These two were the main offenders.

Btw, my friends list was getting HUGE. I cut out a number of names that I did not recognize. If I inadvertently cut any of you out, I'm sorry. Let me know.

Crimson Rose

Last edited by Lilys; 02-21-2012 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Unnecessary