View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Swabby
eazeaz4's Primary Pirate Info

My Mood: Piratey
eazeaz4 is scurvy dog
I hope that I am able to finaly have my rematch with Fire Dragon. I finally found him yesterday, but I never stood a chance! I wish the game was online right now so I could go get a Fishing Boat and go find the little devil. By the Way, If you look at the fishmasters story of Fire Dragon on Padres Del Fuego, he won't say anything. All he says is: "No, no I will not speak of it. Fuego Del Diablo is all I can tell you." And of course, your wondering what Fuego Del Diablo means. Well, it Fire of the Devil. =D How nice is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyHookgrin View Post
The Caribbean, like anywhere else, is full of rumors. People had been saying that the best place to fish was off Raven's Cove. To prove to myself that this was just a rumor, I did all my fishing right there in the port of Tortuga, I did not even take the helm of the fishing boat. And I have seen all of the Legendaries there, at the same frequency that everyone else was finding them. It is completely random, with each type of Legendary having a different chance of appearing, so you see some more often than the others, Fire Dragon is the rarest. Is he less rare around Padres? That I don't know (hmm, a challenge! I will have to try it!), but you can catch each of them anywhere.
Aye mates. I think Jefery is right. The Carribean has always been full of rumors, and I doubt that is likely to ever change. So, fo everyone that is asking where to find certian Legendary Fish, and when to find them, I think the reality is, EVERY fish, can be found EVERY where. And at ANY given time. I do however believe in common fish sightings. One may right rarer than another, and one might be less rare at a certian time or place. But not counting any of that, I think everything is left to random. Like it always has been. Happy Fishing Mates!

Last edited by ex8404; 11-10-2010 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: Merged posts.