View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
I had thought of spending my last moments at Tormenta. Instead, I ended up at General Darkhart with my brother. It was there when I first got my fame ever, the Seven Seas Cutlass, a couple of years ago. My brother was able to get his first Legendary, Silver Freeze, from there last year in late July. I had just gotten my first Summon Chicken potions a couple of days before during a Boss Battle to celebrate a friend's birthday. He was Basic at the time which made it extra special that his first and main pirate got a Legendary. I didn't. No matter how often I played, it didn't happen. I didn't redeem those Legendary codes either for El Patron or Barbossa. Just wasn't right for my main pirate to do.

And so there we were with Perseus and Pegasus. I activated that chicken potion while Per activated his Super Flatuent Fizz award. We laughed so hard listening to all those sounds and seeing all those green odors liven up that Undead area. We even managed to complete that Father's Day quest together in those final moments leading up to it. Per's had just expired while Peg still had his. And yes my chicken flapped his wings too.

And it was made sweeter by the fact that I pirated my last with that same laptop I used when I first set sail in 2008.