View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckie OClover View Post
TTC has so many members, my name is taken & I am frustrated -_-
I know, add some numbers or something & get over it
I just needed to vent, because it made me cranky
Password reminder e-mailed to you for your TTC account that you registered back in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djr_8fan View Post
I think the issue with the move that Kriss and I have is that we'll lose this site. I, and maybe he, as well as a few others were only on this forum, none of the others (TTC and Pixie). I'm not ready to create yet another account on a new forum (TTC would be new to me).

Personally I dont understand why you couldnt, instead of merging into one big mmo forum, keep this forum as a online pirates mmo forum, turn TTC into the other mmo forum that could include games like Widzards101, SWTOR, etc. This forum could be preserved with our accounts here as well as all our awards, etc. if this forum was to continue as a Pirates MMO forum. Just a thought.
Nothing will be lost when we close down this site. Everything will be archived for reading. The skins, avatars, awards, etc have already been moved to TTC to make all the pirates feel a little bit more at home.

We've been thru a site loosing their main topic or game before. It isn't long before they become a ghost town. It just becomes not worth our time and money to remain open. By consolidating all the sites, we'll be able to pay respects to each closed game and still be able to discuss new MMOs. For the first time in many years, we'll have a single mod staff to concentrate our efforts going towards a greater site. I would much rather see us put our efforts into preserving the sites and working towards what could be a very bright future instead of doing nothing and watch it all waste away.

We're not forcing anyone to join TTC. That choice is yours or feel free to seek other games and other forums.