View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Admiral in SvS
Bart Blueginty's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award Design A Rum Logo Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Piratey
Bart Blueginty is scurvy dog
This is a strange one, I logged into Potco this morning but had to go out so left myself on Abassa after completing a couple of quests. came back in around 7pm GMT (11am PDT) to start playing maybe do a few Mat Runs to master my grenades, when after about 20 mins I get a pop up stating that due to their terms and conditions my account has been placed on hold blah blah blah. So I phoned them to find out why and they explained to me that it was because of a code put into open chat that they class as hacking so the account has been placed on hold for 72hrs, Now before anyone say's it's my fault I should not of been hacking the game, I would like to say I don't know how to hack and secondly any hacking I see I will report that person instantly. I was hoping to have access to the test forums at some point but it seems now that I will not be able too. The girl at POTCO was friendly and stated that she will send me a new temporary password which I can use once the 72 hours is up. Is there a way I can appeal my ban/hold to clear my name or should I just accept the ban/hold as it's the first I've had since joining POTCO in 2010?