Old 02-13-2011, 01:18 PM
I am Conner MacLeod Lev50
FatigueFrog's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Freezing
FatigueFrog is scurvy dog
I been playing this game since Jan 2008 and I have 2 Legendaries lost sword and Silver freeze daggers and 28 famed from the dark Mutineer,blight fang edge,Seven sea cutlass,Doll of sacred Rituals and etc. and every rare that ever been released in game. Sorry say with limited inventory system more than half those weapons are in the trash. But I have found that sever run in cycle that busy severs do more drops in hour than a quite server now i get six rare hour and 1 or 2 famed. But have found that if i am on sever that drop are slow 1 Sculley every 20 kills then i will jump to another busy server same location the drop will be every seven kills will be Sculley and that sever will stay at cycle unless someone will come in and mess up cycle. OK let me explain three people at Raven in mine with four ghost where all using sword and we been there 45 min's on great a cycle where getting Sculley every 5 kills loot bag and chest and it continue that way but someone will come in start throwing grenades or different weapon than where using it stops cycle every time and we start getting nothing. But reverse effect happen when there a group say at DH there all using sword and daggers and nothing dropping but a few loot bags and then another person will come up to that group and use a weapon that there not using boom there Sculley and cycle get good. Like they said above there a lot variables, a lot of luck and timing . i play a lot i kill about 1600 to 2200 enemys a day what i explain above i ve seen repeat it over and over. i always keep my inventory clear of all crude and commons i have told a lot people that don't every get famed to keep inventory cleared common and crude everyone of them started getting more rare and famed. Sorry for novel but thought this might help few of you and i got my lost sword at DH but it was from skeleton on his right side bye fence and silver freeze is easiest legendary out of bunch at foul because i have got that 3 time there go when it real ly busy on abassa sever there will be tons lag and use sword damage foul a lot you will get silver freeze . I hope this help's this works for me several other people that have more weapons than i do Keep plundering hard work plays off.