View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Roger Bluehawk, Ace
evbtx's Primary Pirate Info

evbtx is scurvy dog
Limbo

I, too, am stuck in LIMBO.

1. Old pirate
- can't finish Quests (Greer / June's List)
- can't drop Quest either
- can't enter jungle
- can't equip Pistol

2. Old pirate
- can't finish Quests (Joshamee Gibbs / Black Pearl Crew / Doc Grog)
- can't drop Quest either
- can't enter jungle

3. New pirate - started after latest update
- can't log in. It goes to the Loading... screen, then crashes.
- I got all the way up to Joshamee Gibbs and completed the "trust" tasks (2 Navy ships, 8 Navy guards).
- I got the Black Pearl crew list task and when I went to the second step (Bonita's tattoos), it crashed.

(I actually created a new pirate and went through it all again and it crashed when I went to talk to Will Turner for daggers). My conclusion is that it doesn't like when I have too many Quests listed. It crashes on the 2nd level Quests after the Black Pearl list.

4. New pirate - started after last update
- Got all the way up to Joshamee Gibbs and Black Pearl crew list. Reluctant to select a Quest (if it crashes, I'd have to start over or have no pirate to play).
- Also, reluctant to take Will Turner's list for dagger.
- Finished finding Luther
- Finished talking to Elizabeth about teeth (Rudyard's Teeth) (Opened at Level 7?)
- Finished talking to Elizabeth about paintings (The Nine Rogues) (I think)
- Finished talking to Barbossa about other treasure page (Rhineworth Rings) (Opened at Level 12?)
- Finished talking to Sally Gold about Navy Medals treasure page (Talk to Sally Gold on Port Royal near dock (near crab))

Has anyone been able to create new pirate and get them past Will Turner's Daggers or Joshamee Gibb's Black Pearl Crew List Quests?

Peace,
evb.

Last edited by evbtx; 05-22-2007 at 05:51 PM..