Thread: my thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Caribbean Curse Guild
livewire82's Primary Pirate Info

livewire82 is scurvy dog
my thoughts

Ok I know there's a few threads on this forum but heres what i found after 3 days of testing....

1. constant black screens while gathering quests, entering most buildings and between and few level transitions.

2. many graphic issues including being able to see through objects including mountains, buildings and other things. these have happened during level transitions and after falling off a ship or the docks.

3. game freezing after completing a quest, level transitions and other simple tasks.

4. LAG wow what is up with this... my computer completly blows the requirments out of the water but the game still runs like ****, considering we are testing a game thats over a year in development according to various interviews with the game developers. now with that being said how will this game ever make the rumored release date of may 14th??? and even with that being a rumor i highly doubt we will see a release in may, the game is far from ready i've tested many games before mainly fps games and eveon during beta we have smooth gameplay and very little lag. if this games gonna go anywhere the developers need to step it up a bit or trash the project...... now these are small problems i found during my time testing i'm not bashing or trying to argue with anyone so please read and consider everything and only reply if it's constructvie. thanks