View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Batleth's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award World Parrot Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Shots
Batleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this farBatleth must be getting help from Tia Dalma to get this far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Storm View Post
Batleth, I noticed that the "Message wait" thingy we get if we try to post 2 messages under 45 seconds; it says this at the 1 second mark:

" You cannot post a message yet. Try posting again in 1 seconds. "

1 seconds? Okay, I know its a small text error, but, when you get a chance, throw in the quick fix
This is just a feature to hinder people from spamming. You have to wait 45 seconds between each post or you'll get a delay message. This is not a bug. It's to force people into taking time and consider their posts instead of just rapidly posting what just pops into their head and moving quickly on.