View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Fleet Crusher
CarribeanThunder's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Balanced
CarribeanThunder is a pirate wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Del View Post
Welcome to Partners N Crime!

Ahoy there mates! Are ye looking for a new guild.. or something more? Do you want to meet pirates from all walks of the Caribbean, make new friends, and join our dastardly ranks? Do you dare to embark on some of the greatest adventures Pirates of the Caribbean Online has to offer, with some of the fiercest pirates these waters have ever seen? Well if you are.. you came to the right place!

As a guild, we strive to create a friendly, welcoming, and fun-loving atmosphere for both pirates in and outside of the guild. Whether your a decorated veteran of the game, or your just starting out, Partners N Crime is a place for all pirates to relax, hang out... and have fun!

If you are interested in joining our ranks, I ask that you first and foremost read over the Partners N Crime General Rules and Qualifications, to make sure that you both understand the rules of the guild, as well as know whether you are able to qualify or not, and what is expected. Once you have done so, and you are ready to join our crew, please post in the thread below, or send a Private Message to me right here, with your pirates name and level, as well as why you wish to join the guild. And please, don't be shy!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guild, please feel free to contact me.

Happy pirating mates!

~ Delmaria Darkskull
Partners N Crime Guildmaster
....And remember, this is a guild that has a ton of fun, so if you want to join, get ready to look forward to a lot of fun events!