View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Blacksmith
Platinum Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Pirate's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Woot
Platinum Pirate has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazypirate View Post
They changed it to give you the ability to carry multiple kinds of the same weapon now and be able to change between them based and the bonuses you may need from the each weapon. Before you oculd only have one of each. If you finished the quest and got a new sword then your old sword was discarded and gone forever. They also added different kinds of each weapon 3 kinds of swords multiple kinds of guns and daggers and so on with a wide variety within each set that give a variety of bonuses and new skills.
That's right. I forgot about that. Whenever we completed a weapon quest, that upgrade replaced the older one. I do remember noticing that after the update happened, but forgot that very fact since. I never liked the look of that grand pistol. Glad to have sold it and kept the heavy tri-barrel. And how about that crude blunderbuss?!? Awesome.