View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Bring me that horizon!
Tiberius Fireskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Shots
Tiberius Fireskull is a buccaneerTiberius Fireskull is a buccaneer
It's been well over a year since I left the game, but as you all probably know, I still haunt this forum like something of a ghost. I suppose it's sad, but that's how I've come to view my relationship with the game.

There were several reasons why I left the game. The main reason was a combination of the Shadow Sorcerors slowly losing activity and my lack of time (due to RL commitments) to devote to the guild at that point. The increasing amount of bugs and deterioration of the game was something of a factor, but not nearly as much as the former. The current lack of updates is what has kept me from strongly considering returning to the game.

So, with that in mind, what would make me come back? Like CT and andy have already said, there would need to be some sort of an interesting update so that I would have something new to do when I come back. Even though I left a year ago, there isn't any new content for me to do, other than finishing upgrading my ships, I suppose. Bug fixes and fixing the biggest issues of the game would also need to be thrown in with the update. Even if there were updates and bug fixes, however, I'm not sure that I would return for long. I would really need to know that I would have friends coming back with me, such as some former guildmates. Without the knowledge that I would be playing with old friends, I'm not sure I would really return for more than a few weeks.

Overall, I'm not so sure I would return at all, but there is a fair chance should all of those conditions be met.