View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:08 PM
On again, Off again. Eh.
The Stealthy Pirate's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Which Famous Pirate Are You Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pirate Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Tellthehand
The Stealthy Pirate is a pirate wannabe
Murder Mystery (A Role-Play)

(^Thanks Crestshot!)

This event is a murder mystery. In this event, someone (out of the people who have signed up) will die. It will be YOUR job to figure out who killed this person. Now, since I cant do this by myself, I will need a few people to help! So... here are the tasks I need signed up for.

Murder Victim (this person only needs to show up for a few minutes, which is convient if they can only make it for a few minutes):

Murderer: (this person will try and figure it out, but they must NOT tell anyone they are the murderer.)

Clue Helpers: (these people ((along with myself)) will give the clues when the person comes up to them. I will need 3 to 4 people for this.)

I will reveal the Clue Helpers 10 minutes before the event starts. The clue helpers will be in my crew along with a looking for crew sign above their heads. To get a clue from them, you must say: Gimme a clue or die. The murder victim will also be in my crew. At the start of the event, a few investigators will be assigned a clue helper, and will give them their first hint. Ill give more details on this later. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WISH TO BE A CLUE HELPER, THE MURDERER, OR THE MURDER VICTIM!

And Now for the W's!!!

Where: We will start at the Royal Anchor, Hassigos server. This event will stretch over the Caribbean.

When: Saturday, September 10th, 3pm eastern.

Why: Do I need a reason since I explained?

Who: All pirates!

Sign up Sheet (This is for EVERYONE, the clue helpers, murderer, and murder victim, and the investigators.)

1.HammyTheSquirrel-Investigator? - Jason Lockbane
2.Mr. Awesome-Investigator?
3.Meg Mcbones-Investigator?
4.Johnny Darkwalker-Investigator?
5.Captain Jason- Investigator?
6.The Skirita Clan- Investigator?
7.Jeanne Stormfury- Investigator?
8.Fireflint-Investigator?
9.Rose Squidbonnet- Investigator?
10.Cougar Bladerage- Investigator?
11.Solaris-Investigator?
12.Misty (DP)- Investigator?
13.Anna Banana- Investigator?
14.Gastro- (JackSeaeagle) Investigator?
15.Captain Andy (andyspins) Investigator?
16. Jack Firesteel - Investigator?
17.Ivan Hood (Mr.Skiperdoo)- Investigator?

I do the question marks for Investigator to increase suspicion... heh heh....

I hope to see you all there, mates!

*******There Will Be No Teleporting Or Voodoo Of Any Kind In This Game. Also, you may talk in Local Chat only, so to make sure You do not help your Guildmates.************
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20zxvgk.jpg (34.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by The Stealthy Pirate; 08-17-2011 at 01:28 AM..