View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Bring me that horizon!
Tiberius Fireskull's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirating To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Pirate Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pirate's 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Shots
Tiberius Fireskull is a buccaneerTiberius Fireskull is a buccaneer
Happy Three Years Mates!

Sorry that this is a day late everyone, I had absolutely no time to post this yesterday.

While we are no longer as active in the Caribbean as we used to be, I would like to say this nonetheless. As a guild, we sailed through the waters of the Caribbean stronger than almost any other guild out there. We had to face true hardships that nobody else had to ever face. We truly did leave a mark on our Caribbean, and I know that for most of us, this guild will stay in the hearts of us forever.

Making this guild really helped make me realize what is truly valuable to me. When I first made the guild, I had fantasies of being a legendary guildmaster and commanding a huge, powerful guild. However, over time I realized that that is not what I really wanted. All I ever wanted was a group of friends to make me feel like I belonged. To make me feel like I was never alone. Finally, this happened, and you don't know how truly special this was for me. Although times have changed and I am no longer the guildmaster of the Shadow Sorcerors, and although we are not as mighty as we used to be, I want you all to know that our friendship is still just as strong as ever. Our core ideals that we all valued still exist within us all. Persistence, compassion, internal strength, open-mindedness, optimism for the future, and above all, love.

I want you all to know that between when I resigned and now I have played a few other games, but I could not stick to any for long. Something just didn't feel right, and I realized that it was because they were all missing something that no amount of updates to any game could ever fix, and that was that they didn't have you.

My time as guildmaster was truly special. It was probably one of the most wonderful privileges that I have had, and I am very proud to say that I was guildmaster of this guild, and more importantly, the friend of the people in it.

Even though we are no longer as powerful in the Caribbean; however, I know that many of us are still in contact and playing other games, such as Minecraft, together. I think that for many of us, our friendships have gone even deeper now, as we have decided to stay together despite the troubles that we have faced, and I don't think that any guild can compare to us there. The Phoenix has indeed risen from the ashes, but not in the way that many of us have expected. Nobody can imagine the joy that I feel every time I look back and think on what we have accomplished together.

Thank you so much Shadow Sorcerors.

So mates, grab a bottle of rum, and toast with me to all of our members; active and inactive, former and current, member or Council! To the legacy of the Shadow Sorcerors, and to the Phoenix that is rising from its ashes!

HAIL TO THE SHADOW SORCERORS! FOR WHAT WAS, FOR NOW, AND FOREVER!