Thread: Coming Update.
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Pretty Polly McRaging
skullduggery bones's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Halloween'10 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pretty
skullduggery bones is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius Fireskull View Post
Assuming this update DOES come, then yes, I am excited for it... but like TSC has said, perhaps we shouldn't always be trusting them. In the past they have promised plenty of things without releasing them.

Either way... even I am getting a tad impatient... if they release something like this as a sneak peak, it would be nice if they got it on test in the next two or so weeks.
Disney really cant win can they? If they release it too early it's 'full of bugs' and if they take their time some 'get impatient'

The sneak peak was September 1st and just over a week ago PiratesOnline said.....

we're putting some polish and bug fixes into the game and once that's done and tested we'll release this to Test. We've encountered some delays (as you know) but this extra time has given us the benefit to put even more upgrade "types" into the game ... so that's a good thing!

So I don't think it will be too long until it appears on test, and yes I am way excited!