View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Swabby
Jim Brawlskull's Primary Pirate Info

Jim Brawlskull is scurvy dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Pirate View Post
Not bad Malachi. I honestly think they need to set aside some Kiddie servers for all speed chatters to play in. It would also be a place where it will be so much easier for them to play. You know, where they can safely travel and not be attacked readily by any enemy on land or at sea unless they strike the enemy of course. Where the islands are much closer to one another and not so far away. Where everything costs much cheaper and the enemies, well, are terrible at fighting back, if at all. Where you can have 1000 guildmates and crew 24. Where all reps one can, I'm sorry, let me rephrase that: Where all reps won in those quests can earn double compared to the regular version. Same is true with earning experience points.

Yes, I do believe the next big update would be to place all those speed-chatters in Kiddie servers. Highly doubtful that Disney will agree to it. But frankly, it is highly disturbing to have us all intentionally misspell words in order to communicate game matters in real time chats. In the Kiddie version, the only way to communicate is through Speed-Chat. Open chatters can not play. And since there are quite a few who often complain how difficult current game parameters are, they can now go play where it is much easier all around and certainly less stressful.

Upcoming updates for such Kiddie servers in case you're wondering:
A totem pole in every island that doesn't have won!
Free piece of unique clothing when defeating Jolly!
Summon Chickens/ Cats/ Dogs potions to brew now!
Gold cap raised to for hun red k!
Pirates can wear any piece of clothing the shops/ peddlers sell!
No more Jails! Pirates go to Doc Grog instead.

I could list more, but you get the drift. I honestly would like the adult version.
Where's the like button? But seriously, they made a game where achievements are based around numbers and we can't use them. There's even real, sensible words blocked >.<!