View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Sorcerors Guildmaster.
Dog Gunmorgan's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Blah
Dog Gunmorgan is scurvy dog
The reconstruction

Hello mates,

As you all should know by now, Shadow Sorcerors is currently in a state of inactivity, due to lack of activity in the past months, along with our great guildmaster having to (unfortunately) leave the game. If you haven't heard already, this inactivity is not going to last forever - the guild is NOT dead. Sometime in the near future we will begin the process of rebuilding the guild, with the hopes of one day getting back to where we used to be before things started to go downhill; once we reach that point, we will work to be even better than we ever were before!

As of now, the plan is to begin the process during spring break when we all have a little more free time to play a game. At this time we'll be doing a thorough clean out of inactive members/veterans who are no longer playing the game. Once that is finished, we'll begin to recruit new members. We will not be able to be quite stict with recruitment as we have been lately, because we're going to need to do a good bit of serious recruitment to get us back to where we were. The rule I want to make for recruiting, however, is simple: We do not invite random people. There needs to be a process to get to know them a little bit before they join, because we want to add a personal level to membership. If you find someone who seems interested in joining, talk to them for a bit, do something with them (I.E sailing or helping with a quest) and if they are still interested, tell them all of the rules and make sure they agree with them. THEN, you can invite them.

Now, regarding the other rules of the guild. For the most part, the guild rules will remain the same; when the time comes to rebuild I will be making new threads for everything in the subforum and on the guildsite, and if necessary I may make minor changes to the rules so at that time, you should all take the time to read through them, to be sure nothing's changed and if it has you will know about it.

I look forward to the spring when we will rise out of the ashes and become bigger and stronger than we ever were before, and I hope to have all of your support when the time comes.

HAIL TO THE MIGHTY SHADOW SORCERORS GUILD!!

EDIT: If anyone has any questions about the reconstruction or the guild in general, please feel free to send me a PM and I will answer any questions.

Last edited by Dog Gunmorgan; 01-31-2012 at 07:27 AM..