View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:30 AM
A little girl playing with dolls
Crimson Rose's Primary Pirate Info
Awards Showcase
Pirate Resolution Award Riddle Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award If I Ruled The Caribbean.. Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design A Weapon Participant's Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Creative
Crimson Rose is a pirate wannabe
Fishing can get you a lot of rep. I started a new character and got up to about 14th level on fishing and potions almost exclusively.

Another good tip is the Lively Bucko Brew. At lower and medium levels it gives you back your HP almost as fast as you can loose them. You can run from creature to creature killing them off as fast as you can, without bothering to pause to regain HP.

A third tip is throwing daggers. You get a lot of Rep if you kill something off with them. They only do a little bit of damage, but you can throw quickly one after the other.

Possibly the best tip is, be part of a crew. You get full monster rep plus bonus if you even nick the poor thing while everyone else is clobbering it.

Along these lines, take part in invasions. Try to hit each creature you see at least once, then move on to the next. As long as you damage it, you get full credit. You can get about 5,000 rep in a half hour of invasion. And make sure you're part of a crew, even temporarily.

Crimson Rose